We’re looking for an adaptable personable Office Manager to help support our growing team by making sure we have a great office environment, to help with key admin tasks, support and make Quidmaster Loans a well-organised, amazing place to work.
Locations: We have a number of positions available across upcoming branch network for individuals who are looking to work and progress in financial services.
• Office management:
- Communicating courteously with clients both face-to-face and by telephone
- Assessing loan applications and making recommendations
- Providing help and advice to clients using the organisation’s products and services
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing your own client portfolio
- Credit Control Management
- Using in-house systems and processes accurately and effectively
- Learning about the organisation’s products & services and keeping up to date with any changes
- Ensure office environment & equipment well looked after
- Stock up office supplies, groceries etc
- Liaise with cleaners, maintenance suppliers etc
- Help organise team social events
• Admin support:
- Support our Head of Finance with Finance and HR tasks. You will work alongside other office managers forming the administration team.
- Support team members with occasional admin tasks around company presentations, visits, events and exhibitions.
• Recruitment support:
- Advertise on various job boards and platforms – and make sure our proposition is attractive as possible to the best candidates
- Manage candidates through our process, including screening CVs Facilitate and schedule interviews.
The ideal candidate
- Great admin experience and skills – perhaps in a PA/EA, or office manager role
- Can work under pressure and in a customer facing environment
- Is honest and trustworthy and can exceed customer service standards
- Has strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to organise people and make things happen
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manners
- Highly proficient with tools like MS office, gmail/google docs, facebook, twitter, linkedin, and comfortable with new online tools and databases
- HR or recruitment or Finance industry experience a plus
- Is able to work on successfully on their own initiative and within a team
- Flexible, teamworker, hands on, gets stuff done, can do
- An integral role in a small, committed, high calibre team of people
- Potential for equity in the company if you join full time
- A fun, hardworking, entrepreneurial environment
- A great office with free food and beverages
- Monthly Friday team wine/eay-outs after work or weekend carveries
- Games or Gym centre
- A bursting social calendar
- Pension, maternity pay, store discount and lots more.
How to apply