A commercial mortgage is a type of loan for businesses that want to borrow over £25,000. The mortgage is secured by a first legal charge on your business premises. A commercial mortgage can be used for:
• Buying property
• Investment finance
• Property development
• Refurbishing owner-occupied business premises
• Buying motor vehicles, machinery and other equipment
Features & Benefits
• Borrow over a longer time: Choose any repayment from 1 to 25 years.
• Maximum LTV: Up to 80% (95% for existing customers)
• Flexible terms available: Choose a variable or fixed-rate mortgage. You can switch from a variable to a fixed rate
• Capital repayment holiday: Option to take an interest-only period, subject to status and application
• Fixed interest rates: Fixed-rate mortgage available
• We offer a fair appeal process should you feel we've not taken all your circumstances into consideration, if your application is declined. • Not available for all industries and subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Terms and conditions apply.
To find out if you’re eligible for a commercial mortgage, you’ll need to provide
• Three full years’ audited or certified accounts plus current management figures (if available)
• Three months’ most recent bank statements
• Assets and liabilities statement
• Lending fees and associated borrowing costs apply and can be added to the loan (excludes search fees)
Ready to apply?
Kindly complete an online application form here. No paper applications available.
All mortgages are subject to application and status. Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.